Cycle Carriers | Witter Cycle Carriers
Bike Carriers for towbar mounting
New Improved Witter Cycle Carrier System.
ZX88 The New "standard" for towbar mounted cycle carriers, for up to 4 cycles. (2)
ZX98 A 3/4 cycle carrier for vehicles with a rear mounted spare wheel which has a small overhang (up to 110mm)
ZX108 A 3/4 cycle carrier for vehicles with a rear mounted spare wheel with a larger overhang (up to 200mm)
- Fitting and removal in seconds -
no tools required *
- Simply clicks into place
- Carry cycles and tow at the same time (3)
- Fully padded rubber carrier arms and frame rest.
- Heavy duty restraints and reinforced strap to ensure cycle safety
- Provision for attachment of lock or cable
for cycle security
- Includes 3 elastic cycle attachment straps
|Longer carrier arms and sleeves to enable up to 3/4 cycles to be carried at the same time, with a longer main column to increase clearance.||No special or awkward adaptors are required for 4x4 vehicles with rear mounted spare wheels - just choose the carrier to suit your vehicle.||Both the main column and carrier arms are made of heavier section steel allowing a carrying capacity of up to 65kg (1)|
* After initial installation of lower support bracket.
(1) The recommended maximum noseload of the vehicle must not be exceeded.
(2) Depending on the size and type of cycles
(3) The number of cycles carried when towing is dependent on the length of trailer/caravan A frame, position of jockey wheel and brake handle, and size and the type of cycles. The user is responsible for ensuring that there is sufficient clearance to avoid contact between the cycles and the trailer/caravan.
Note - A light board should be used if the number plate or lights are obscured when the cycles are fitted.